Why We Love lavender Oil And You Will Too
“I love the smell and how well it calms me down…”
- Courtney Baker.
7 Ways Essential Oil Will Change Your Life… for the Better
Lavender has been around for thousands of years (about 2,500 years to be exact), dating back to ancient times. And hey, for good reasons. It may be one of the best and diverse natural remedies out there.
The irresistible benefits of Lavender Oil:
* Reduces stress
* Soothes skin conditions
* Reduces anxiety and induces sleep
* Can be used as a natural insect repellant without the harmful chemicals
* Reduces pain
* Alleviates bee stings and other insect bites
And much more….
Get your 100% pure Lavender Essential Oil today
The Lavender plant
What is Lavender Essential Oil? Lavender Essential Oil is a concentrated liquid sourced from the Lavender plant which originated in northern Africa and the Mediterranean regions but now grows in Europe, the United States, and Australia.
At BargzOils, we extract our Lavender Essential Oil by distillation using steam to ensure the purest and highest quality oil.
How to use Lavender Essential Oil
Follow these simple tips and tricks to get the most of your BargzOils’ Lavender Essential Oil.
Use lavender oil to relax, boost your mind, and relieve anxiety
• Add Lavender Essential Oil to a diffuser before you go to sleep. Alternatively, you can place a couple of drops on a tissue then inhale.
• Rub a few drops mixed with a carrier oil into your palms, then inhale. You could also add 2-4 drops of Lavender Oil to an unscented lotion and apply before bed.